- 9.00am – Prayer book Communion service with organ accompaniment.
- 10.45am – A great community to belong to. We offer Sunday Club for kinder & primary school aged children, a teaching time for youth (BASIC youth – Brothers & Sisters in Christ), and a Creche program for babies and toddlers.
- 5pm – Katalyst Community meets at 5pm for vibrant contemporary worship. We aim to explore the relevance of Jesus to the longings of the human heart. We are a multi-age community, all ages and stages welcome. Katalyst also offers a children’s program (Katalyst Kids) for pre-kinder, kinder and primary aged kids. Sign in from 4.45pm.
You could also join us at:
- 2.00pm – the 3rd Sunday of the month we celebrate Communion and fellowship at the church to accommodate the special needs of those who otherwise might find it hard to make a 9am start.
- 10.30am – Wednesdays at the Chapel of St Mark (cnr Hawthorn Rd. & Union St., East Brighton) for a mid week Communion service.
Visitors are always welcome at our worship services. Please stay around afterwards for a cuppa & a chat.
Weddings, Baptisms and Funerals by arrangement. Contact the Office to discuss your particular needs.
Please view our church Calendar for other scheduled events and activities.